Welcome to Tengesa.com. These are the terms and conditions administering your entrance to utilization of the site Tengesa.com and its related sub-areas, locales, Mobile applications, administrations and instruments (referred to at "Site"). By Accepting these terms and conditions you acknowledge that you consent to follow these terms and conditions with Tengesadotcom (Private) Limited ("we", "us", "Tengesa" or "Tengesa.com") in connection to your use of the Site (“User Agreement"). This User Agreement is Effective when accepted. In the event that you don't consent to be bound by this User Agreement kindly don't get to, register with or access this Site.
Tengesa.com wishes to guarantee that its members are able to form legally binding contracts and further that minors don't buy unacceptable content. Along these lines membership of the Site isn't accessible to people younger than 18 years. You represent to that you are 18 years old or beyond 18 a years old before you become an individual from the Site. Without partiality to some other rights of Tengesa.com under this User Agreement or at law, Tengesa.com maintains whatever authority is needed to restrain or withdraw access to the Site or the enrollment of any individual if Tengesa.com accepts that individual is younger than 18 years. The Site isn't accessible to people whose participation has been suspended or withdrawn by Tengesa.com. Further, if you are registering as a business entity, you represent that you have the Authority to bind that element to this Client Understanding and that you and the business entity will comply with all applicable laws relating to online trading. No person or business entity may register as a member of the Site more than once
At the point when you register as a member on the Site you have been or
will be required to give certain information and register a username and
secret password for use on this Site.
On becoming a member of the Site, you agree:
· You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of, and limiting access to and utilization of, your account and secret password, and acknowledge regarding all exercises that happen under your record and secret key. You consent to promptly inform Tengesa.com of any unauthorized use of your secret password or account or some other breach of security. In no occasion will Tengesa.com be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or loss of profits, goodwill or damage whatsoever resulting from the disclosure of your username and/or secret key. You may not utilize someone else's record whenever, without the express authorization of the record holder. You consent to repay Tengesa.com for any inappropriate, unapproved or unlawful use of your account by you or by any individual getting access to the Site, administrations or generally by utilizing your assigned username and secret key, regardless of whether you approved such access.
· You will give genuine, precise, current and complete data about yourself as prompted by Tengesa.com's Registration form.
- Your store name can not include the word "Tengesa".
· You will treat some other part's information provided to you by Tengesa.com or some other client as confidential.
· You will keep up and quickly update the Registration Data to keep it genuine, exact, current and complete. In the event that you give any information that is false, incorrect, not present or deficient or if tengesa.com has sensible grounds to speculate that such data is false, off base, not present or fragmented, or not as per this User Agreement, without bias to some other rights and remedies of Tengesa.com under this User Agreement or at law, tengesa.com has the right to indefinitely suspend, confine or withdraw your access to the Site as well as your membership of the Site.
· tengesa.com may (in its sole prudence and whenever), make any request it thinks about vital (regardless of whether straightforwardly or through an outsider), and solicitation that you provide it with further information or documentation, including without limitation to verify your identity and/or ownership. . We additionally reserve the right to cancel unsubstantiated/unconfirmed records or records that have been latent for quite a while.
You acknowledge that we may communicate by email or by notice posting on the Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and various trades that we provide for you electronically satisfy any authentic essential that such correspondences be recorded as a printed version.
You acknowledge and concur that tengesa.com will endeavor to give you see for any Substantial Amendment according to the subtleties of this User Agreement. You acknowledge and agree that tengesa.com at its sole tact and without risk may make changes that are not Substantial Amendments without your further explicit understanding whenever with quick impact by posting a notice of the revision on the Site.
Membership on the Site is free. Tengesa.com doesn't charge any expense for browsing. Tengesa.com charges exchange expenses to all dealers when their thing is effectively sold on the Site, posting expenses for classifieds and exceptional posting expenses to venders who utilize the uncommon posting highlight for posting their things.
Tengesa.com may choose to quickly change the expenses for our administrations for restricted time limited time events or new advantages, and such fleeting changes are powerful according to their terms when we post them on the Site.
Charges will be referred to in USD. You should pay all expenses payable to tengesa.com within 15 days of the date of any receipt to you from tengesa.com with a substantial installment method. In instance of non-installment of charges and additionally any relevant assessments and charges by you to tengesa.com, without partiality to some other rights and cures of tengesa.com under this User Agreement or at law.
The Tengesa Payments for items on the Site are made on the web or Cash on
Delivery ("COD"). All sales and purchases on the Site continue being
bipartite agreements between the buyer and the seller of an item(s) and
Tengesa.com isn't liable for any non-execution, breach or some other claim
identifying with or emerging out of any agreement went into between any
buyers and sellers, nor does Tengesa.com have any fiduciary obligation to
any user. You acknowledge and agree that Tengesa.com will hold your will
hold your funds at your very own risk
· post Information or substance or rundown things in an improper class or areas on our Site;
· post things you don't reserve a privilege to connection to or incorporate;
· post things that are simultaneously recorded available to be purchased on a site other than this Site;
· post Information that is (in our sole watchfulness) bogus, deceitful, off base, deceiving, hostile, disparaging, derogatory, unlawfully compromising or would be sensibly considered to comprise badgering;
· post remarks, questions or answers that are not true in nature including without impediment make any bigot remarks, use obscenity, misuse another client, disregard another's way of life or make some other disdainful or wrong remarks;
· post counterfeit or stolen items;
· post Information or things which encroach third party's intellectual property rights, other proprietary rights or right to privacy;
· post foul Information or content, including yet not restricted to erotic entertainment or any portrayal which may (in our sole caution) be viewed as profane;
· post Information or content which may (in our sole caution) comprise hostile or basic political substance or substance that is in opposition to the general population intrigue;
· post any Information or content or rundown things which may (in our sole discretion) be viewed as socially or strictly hostile in any capacity;
· post any Information or content or rundown things which (in our sole circumspection) may not be viewed as in consistence with the law, rules, ethics, qualities, morals and conventions;
· post Information or content or rundown things which may (in our sole prudence) undermine national security;
· post Information or content or rundown things which may (in our sole attentiveness) establish or be considered to advance betting;
· use "catchphrase spamming" in posting things available to be purchased (when you place brand names or other unseemly watchwords in a title or depiction to pick up consideration or occupying individuals to a posting);
· fail to convey things bought from you, except if the purchaser neglects to meet the posted terms, or you can't confirm the purchaser's identity;
· attempt to close exchanges identifying with a sale or offer available to be purchased on the Site (counting by dropping a sale or offer of offer) outside of the Site;
· use contacts made by purchasing or selling on the Site to request (counting by email or something else) deals on different things straightforwardly as well as from another site;
· claim a thing was not sold when in Tengesa.com’s sole carefulness the thing was sold as per this User Agreement and the Site's arrangements;
· in instance of acquisition of/putting a fruitful offer for a fine art which is set apart as "non-exportable" on the Site you concur that the fine art will not be sent out of the nation or generally managed in any such way which will be in contradiction of any appropriate laws and guidelines until further notice in power;
· manipulate or endeavor to control the Site in any capacity remembering the costs of anything or administrations for the Site (either alone or related to different clients);
· circumvent or control our expense structure, the charging procedure, or charges owed to tengesa.com;
· take any activity that may undermine the Site's criticism and appraisals frameworks (counting yet not restricted to the showcase, import or fare of input data off the Site or utilization of such data for purposes disconnected to tengesa.com);
· transfer your Site account (counting criticism) and username to another gathering without our assent;
· distribute or post spam, spontaneous or mass electronic interchanges, networking letters, or fraudulent business models;
· distribute infections, Trojan ponies, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, Easter eggs or other PC programming advancements that may hurt the Site, or the interests or property of the Site's clients;
· create obligation for us or cause us to lose (in entire or to some degree) the administrations of our ISPs or different providers;
· take any activity that forces or may force (in our sole tact) an absurd or excessively huge burden on our foundation;
· interfere or endeavor to meddle with the best possible working of the Site;
· attempt to assume control over another client's record or complete any hacking or phishing of the Site or client accounts and related highlights;
· export or re-export any Site tools except in compliance with the export control laws of any relevant jurisdictions;
· copy, adjust, or convey any content from the Site or generally encroach the Site's copyright material and additionally trademarks in any capacity;
· violate any laws, rules, guidelines, rules, outsider rights or our strategies;
· abuse Tengesa.com's Shipping Policy, or any of Tengesa.com’s different approaches or terms and conditions posted on the Site every once in a while;
· directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade in, attempt to trade in, or include descriptions or links to any of the following items:
· securities, including shares, bonds, debentures, or some other monetary instruments or resources of any portrayal;
· living or dead animals as well as the entire or any piece of any creature which has been kept or protected using any and all means whether fake or normal including floor coverings, skins, examples of creatures, prongs, horns, hair, plumes, nails, teeth, musk, eggs, homes, other creature results of any depiction the deal and acquisition of which is counteracted or limited in any way by pertinent laws;
· weapons of any depiction;
· liquor, tobacco items, drugs, psychotropic substances, opiates, intoxicants of any portrayal, medications, palliative/therapeutic substances;
· antiquities and craftsmanship prizes as characterized in relevant laws relating to ancient pieces and national fortunes;
· used mobile phone SIM Cards, aside from if the exchange is as per the neighborhood administrators' guidelines relating to move of responsibility for same;
· items that as far as anyone is concerned are deficient, phony, harmed, bogus or deluding or that may through ordinary use hurt another Site client's advantage or wellbeing;
· any things indistinguishable from different things you have available to be purchased yet which are valued lower than your other things' value, the save cost of such other thing/least offer sum;
· fresh nourishment;
· non-transferable vouchers; and synthetic substances.
You undertake, represent and warrant that:
· if you are a corporate agent, you have authority to bind the corporate entity
· you are the sole and exclusive legal and beneficial owner of all items of any description that you wish to offer for sale on the Site and you have complete right, title and power to bargain in and offer available to be purchased such things;
· you will inform tengesa.com regarding any postings, things or exchanges which have all the earmarks of being infringing upon this User Agreement;
· you will conform to all appropriate local and global laws and guidelines in regard to and identifying with your utilization of the Site;
· information you give on the Site in regard of things you wish to sell will be as exact as sensibly conceivable;
· you will not disclose your contact details including but not limited to phone numbers, addresses, or email addresses in the bidding, buying or listing processes, or anywhere on the Site including the feedback area, discussion forum or through any e-mail feature of the Site intended to bypass use of tengesa.com;
· you will not use contact information provided to you over the span of an exchange on the Site to request extra deals disconnected or on another site;
· you will not disclose or generally gather information about clients, including however not constrained to email addresses and other contact data;
· you will not disclose or expose any close to home data about clients or generally access or use data about different clients in a way which (in our sole attentiveness) may comprise a break of security as well as pertinent laws
All content included on the Site, including however not constrained to text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations and software, is the property and copyright work of either Tengesa.com, its clients, its substance providers or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademarks, licenses or other protected innovation rights and laws. The compilation of the content on the Site is the selective property and copyright of Tengesa.com and is secured by copyright, trademarks, licenses or other protected innovation rights and laws.
Please report problems of any sort or infringement of this User Agreement to Tengesa.com. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated, please notify Tengesa.com. Without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of Tengesa.com under this User Agreement or at law, Tengesa.com may limit, suspend or withdraw a user's access to the Site and/or a user's membership of the Site or remove hosted content. Additionally, Tengesa.com can decide to take other specialized as well as legitimate strides against clients who make issues or conceivable lawful liabilities of any sort, who encroach the protected innovation privileges of outsiders or who act conflictingly with this User Agreement or our arrangements.
- Consumer Protection
Tengesa.com to assist consumers to ensure their purchases are protected against fraud by any sellers on the Site. If a buyer has purchased an item by way of any of processes and never received it or received an item worth significantly less in value compared to what was described by the seller, the buyer may seek protection under the Consumer Protection with Tengesa. The Consumer Protection Program involves reimbursement by Tengesa.com to the buyer of the value of the item only. To be eligible for the Consumer Protection a buyer needs to file a complaint with Tengesa.com within 48 hours of receiving (or not receiving) the relevant item. Tengesa.com will investigate the matter and if it has been determined (by Tengesa.com in its sole discretion) that the seller has intentionally defrauded the buyer in relation to the item for which Tengesa.com has reimbursed the buyer, Tengesa.com may limit, suspend or withdraw the seller's access to the Site and/or the seller's membership and Tengesa.com may charge the seller for Tengesa.com's costs in reimbursing the buyer and for any handling and shipping (Tengesa.com reserves the right to take such further steps as it considers necessary including without limitation legal action. You acknowledge and agree that if any item returned to Tengesa.com by a buyer is illegal or otherwise unlawful that Tengesa.com may in its sole discretion destroy the item or take any other steps as it considers necessary.
Shipping fees for returned Items:
• Return Item because of Seller's Fault (Item isn't as depicted – item inadequate, item defective ... and so forth.)
1. If the claimed Within the 48 Hours of the date of delivery
- Tengesa pays the Delivery Shipment Fees
- Seller Pays the Return Shipment Fees
- on the off chance that the submitted return demand by client isn't affirmed by Tengesa and the client dismissed to get back the unit, Tengesa has the privilege following 60 days from client's dismissal date to dispose the item.
2. If the purchaser claimed after the 48 Hours of the date of conveyance (*Only whenever returned affirmed)
- Buyer pays the Delivery Shipment Fees
- Seller Pays the Return Shipment Fees
- In case the submitted return demand by client is not approved by Tengesa and the client dismissed to get back the Unit, Tengesa has the privilege following 60 days from client's rejection date to dispose the item.
Return item due to Buyer's Fault (* Item in the original state &
condition when purchased and received.)
-Tengesa pays the Delivery Shipment Fees
-Tengesa Pays the Return Shipment Fees
i. If the buyer claimed after the 48 Hours of the date of delivery (* Only
if returned approved)
-Buyer pays the Delivery Shipment Fees
-Buyer Pays the Return Shipment Fees
Tengesa.com and its members will reserve the privilege to dispose of, destroy, liquidate or auction and as it might consider fitting any of the Sellers merchandise/Items within sixty (60) days after receipt by the Courier Company in case of those products/Items are being returned/undelivered from the Customers in any capacity whatsoever, provided that the Seller has been notified of the said return of the Items/Goods by email to his email address gave by the Seller and if the Seller didn't orchestrate the pickup of the these returned things/products . This provision will be considered as an express approval to Tengesa.com to destroy and/or liquidated any of the items/products referenced above and will be with no complaint from the Sellers and without any liability to Tengesa.com. Moreover, Tengesa.com is likewise approved to deduct any expenses or costs that may be brought about through the disposition and/or liquidation of the above which will be guaranteed as well as deducted from the account of the Seller.
Without partiality to some other rights and remedies of Tengesa.com under this User Agreement or at law or otherwise, Tengesa.com may promptly and without obligation: limit your activity, remove your bids, end your listings, caution different clients of your activities, incidentally/uncertainly suspend, constrain or withdraw your membership, as well as restrain or withdraw your access to the Site:
a. If you breach this User Agreement;
b. If Tengesa is unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide; or
c. If Tengesa.com has confidence (in its sole discretion) that your activities may cause lawful obligation for you, different clients or Tengesa.com.
Tengesa.com may at any time at its sole discretion reinstate or suspended users. A client that has been indefinitely suspended or had their membership withdrawn may not register or attempt to register with Tengesa.com or utilize the Site in any way at all until such time that such user is reinstated by Tengesa.com. Despite the prior, in the event that you breach this User Agreement Tengesa.com claims all authority to recuperate any sums due and owing by you to Tengesa.com or any misfortunes and harms brought about by you to Tengesa.com and to make such advances including legitimate move and additionally the inception of criminal procedures against you as Tengesa.com in its sole circumspection esteems vital. Our inability to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not establish a waiver of Tengesa.com’s right to take any actions with respect to that, or subsequent or similar breaches. tengesa.com does not guarantee that it will take action against all breaches that there may be of this User Agreement.
As a registered member from the Site, you may list item(s) available to be purchased on the Site. You may only offer for sale or sell item(s) on the Site in compliance with applicable laws and you must be legally able to offer for sale or sell such items under applicable laws. Listings may only incorporate text descriptions, graphics and pictures that describe your item for sale. Every recorded thing must be recorded in a fitting class on the Site. Requesting business offline or outside of the Site, by showing your contact details (for example contact telephone number, address or email) in the item listing or somewhere else on the Site other than in your registration information is explicitly disallowed and would comprise a breach of this User Agreement. The entirety of your recorded items must be kept in stock to take into account the prompt finish of your transaction with a Buyer. The listings portrayal of the thing must not be misdirecting and should depict the genuine current state of the item. If the item description does not match the actual current condition of the item, you agree to refund any amounts in relation to that item that you may have received from the buyer. You agree not to list a single item multiple times for "buy now" sales, including without limitation across various categories on the Site. You acknowledge and agree that Tengesa.com has the right to delete such multiple listings of the same item.
Tengesa.com encourages buyers and sellers on the Site to provide feedback on each other's conduct after a transaction has closed; as this enables all clients to realize what it resembles to manage the said purchaser/dealer. Your criticism will be shown alongside your client ID on the Site. You can't withdraw the feedback once you have left it. Tengesa.com won't be mindful or at risk in any capacity for the input that you post on the Site. factual in nature including without limitation making any racist comments, using profanity, abusing another user, disrespecting another culture or any other derogatory or inappropriate comments. You further agree to avoid post feedback in order to solicit sales outside of the Site and not to display contact information of any person within any feedback. On the off chance that you ceaselessly get negative criticism evaluations, without bias to some other rights and remedies of Tengesa.com under this User Agreement or at law, Tengesa.com reserves the right to suspend, limit or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your membership of the Site.
- No Warranty
Tengesa.com provides the Site and its services on an "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or endorsement made and without any warranty or guarantee of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, compatibility, security, accuracy and non-infringement. tengesa.com makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of any content, information, software, text, graphics, links or communications provided on or through the use of the Site or that the operation of the Site will be error free and/or uninterrupted. Tengesa.com makes no warranty that defects will be corrected or that the Site or its servers are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive. The nature of Internet communications means that this Site may be susceptible to data corruption, interception, non-availability and delays. The Site may also be unavailable from time to time due to repairs, maintenance or development work. You agree that Tengesa.com has no obligation to provide support for the Site. You expressly agree that you use the Site at your own risk.
To the degree allowed by law, Tengesa.com, its officials, representatives, operators, members and providers will not be subject for any misfortune or harm at all whether direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary, including but not limited to, losses or damages for loss of profits, goodwill, business, opportunity, data or other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site, its services or this User Agreement (however arising, including negligence or otherwise and whether or not Tengesa.com has been advised of the possibility of such losses or damages).
On the off chance that you are disappointed with the Site or any substance or materials on it, your sole selective remedy is to end your utilization of it. Further, you agree that any unapproved utilization of the Site and its services as a result of your negligent act or omission would result in irreparable injury to Tengesa.com and Tengesa.com will regard any such unapproved use as subject to the terms and states of this User Agreement.
You consent to repay and hold Tengesa.com and its associates, officials, representatives, agents and suppliers harmless from all cases, demands, activities, procedures, misfortunes, liabilities, damages, costs, expenses (including reasonable legal costs and expenses), howsoever endured or caused due to or emerging out of your breach of this User Agreement, or your infringement of any law or the privileges of a third party.
None of the provisions of this User Agreement will be considered to constitute a partnership or agency between you and Tengesa.com and you will have no power to tie Tengesa.com in any way at all.
Except as explicitly stated otherwise, any notification to Tengesa.com from you will be given by you by email to email@example.com with a physical duplicate sent to us via mail or messenger, such notice esteemed given on affirmation of its receipt to you by Tengesa.com by return email.
If any dispute, claim, contention or difference (including in relation to any statutory claim) ("Dispute") emerges out of or regarding or in connection to this User Agreement, including (without constraint) any inquiry in regards to the development, existence, scope, execution, interpretation, validity or termination of this User Agreement or this clause, or any inquiry in regards to the legitimate connections built up by this User Agreement or the outcomes of its nullity, then the parties shall first attempt amicably to settle the Dispute through good-faith negotiations over a period of thirty (30) calendar days commencing on the date that a party first sends to the other party a written notice of the Dispute.
If a Dispute has not been settled agreeably by the relevant parties by the end of such thirty (30) calendar day-period, the parties hereby agree that the Dispute shall be referred to and finally resolved by binding arbitration as set out below, under the Arbitration Rules of the Zimbabwe Civil Court.
then the parties shall first attempt amicably to settle the Dispute through good-faith negotiations over a period of thirty (30) calendar days commencing on the date that a party first sends to the other party a written notice of the Dispute.
You therefore grant Tengesa.com the right to, and irrevocably acknowledge and agree that Tengesa.com may at any time, transfer all or any part of its rights, benefits, obligations or liabilities (whether express or assumed) under this User Agreement to any of its affiliates without requiring your further specific agreement. Tengesa.com consents to utilize every sensible undertaking to give notice to you of any exchange by method for a posting on the Site. You may not whenever, without the earlier composed assent of Tengesa.com, transfer all or any part of your rights, benefits, obligations or liabilities (whether express or assumed) under this User Agreement without the prior written consent of Tengesa.com.
If any clause of this User Agreement shall be deemed invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, such clause shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining clauses of this User Agreement. This User Agreement (as amended from time to time in accordance with the terms of this User Agreement) sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between you and tengesa.com with respect to the subject matter hereof.
No person who is not a party to this User Agreement shall have any right to enforce any term of this User Agreement. If this User Agreement is translated into any language other than English, whether on the Site or otherwise, the English text shall prevail.
This User Agreement is governed by, and construed in accordance with, Zimbabwe law. This clause will survive any expiry or cancellation of this User Agreement for any reason.
- Additional Terms & Conditions for Delivery
These Additional Terms apply to the buyer:
a. Delivery of Items will be done through several courier services at scheduled dates and times. Buyer can track delivery through the site.
- Warranty legal terms and conditions
The warranty is valid only on the presence of serial number of the product. Tengesa.com reserves the right to refuse warranty if this information has been removed or changed after the original purchase of the product from the dealer. Obligations are limited to repair of the defect or replacement the defective part or at its discretion replacement or refund according to market price of the product itself. Warranty repairs must be carried out by a Tengesa.com Authorized Service Centre. Warranty cover will be void, even if a repair has been attempted by any unauthorized service center. Tengesa.com shall not be liable for reimbursements, claims and damages that may result from the unauthorized repair of the product. Repair or replacement under the terms of this warranty does not provide right to extension or renewal of the warranty period. Repair or direct replacement of the product under the terms of this warranty may be full filled with functionally equivalent service exchange units. The warranty is not applicable to cases other than defects in material, design and workmanship.
- The warranty does not cover the following:
• Periodic checks, maintenance, repair and replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear, replacement of consumables such as batteries, light bulbs, fuses, antennas, headphones, microphones, cables and recording heads.
• Abuse or misuse, including but not solely limited to the failure to use this product for its normal purposes or in accordance with Tengesa.com’s instructions on usage and maintenance. Defects resulting from usage of the product in conjunction with accessories that are not approved by tengesa.com for use with this product.
• Failure of the product arising from incorrect installation or use not consistent with the instructions and technical or safety standards prescribed in the product user manual. Accidents, Acts of God, lightning, water, fire, public disturbances, improper ventilation, voltage fluctuations or any cause beyond the control of Tengesa.com.
• Unauthorized modifications carried out to the product in order to comply with local or international technical standards in countries for which this Tengesa.com product was not originally designed.
• Damage of the battery caused by overcharging or failure to use in accordance with the specific instructions of core outlined in the product user manual. The serial no. on the product has been altered, deleted, removed or made illegible.
• The batteries are charged by chargers other than those approved by Manufacturer. Any of the seals on the battery enclosure or cells are broken or show evidence of tampering.
• This warranty is not transferable. This warranty will be the purchaser’s sole and exclusive remedy and neither tengesa.com nor its service centers listed in this warranty document shall be liable for any incidental or consequential damages or breach of any express or implied warranty of this product. DISCLAIMER: tengesa.com shall not be liable for the loss of any saved/stored data in products that are either repaired or replaced.